Walt Disney World Swan is located near the beach in Lake Buena Vista and close to Disney's Boardwalk, Disney's Hollywood Studios
™, and Epcot
®. Additional points of interest include Disney's Animal Kingdom
® and Disney Springs
® area.Property Features
Dining options at Walt Disney World Swan include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a spa tub. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Buena Vista property has 30565 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a theme park shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.Exclusive Disney Resort guest benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hours: Take advantage of this unique opportunity to have a more private park experience. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World theme parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
- Complimentary Transportation: Avoid the hassle of driving and the cost of parking with Disney Resort’s complimentary transportation. Disney Resort guests have free access to complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks. Travel by bus, water taxi, ferry or monorail!
- Complimentary Golf Club Rental: Want to hit the links but didn’t travel with your clubs? No problem! Disney Resort guests are provided free rentals of golf clubs.
- Simplify your Stay: When staying at a Disney Resort, you can use your Resort ID to charge your purchases to your room. You may also choose to have your purchases shipped to your resort.
The 759 air-conditioned guestrooms at Walt Disney World Swan feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 31.50 per accommodation, per night
- Self Parking Fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Valet Parking Fee: USD 33 per accommodation, per night
- In-Room Wireless Internet: USD 25 per night>
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Standard Overnight Parking charges per Resort Category:
Disney Value Resorts: $13 per night
Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.
Valet Parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villas for $33 per night (sales tax included).
Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking areas are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required.